Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
How a Socialist thinks?
If I had to sum up my experience of my Democratic Simulation in 2 descriptions. 1. I display the traits of a niceness tyrant & somehow an opportunist for material gains. I usually treat people with respect and I damn well demand I am treated with respect. I am also geared towards impulsive decision making at times especially with material motivators. I am the person who watched their aunt’s dog in exchange for food in North York. I am not shy about that motivation. She was a damn good cook.
- I have to relax up a bit on impulsive decision making – I have a personality where a great deal of decisions is driven more by impulse. I am working on it but it is there. This would also be a cliche about an addict with autism. I am impulsive…Doy… Impulses aren’t always forgiven as impulses. That obviously is clear.
- Niceness tyrant – This is my most alarming trait. I am a Niceness tyrant… A niceness tyrant thinks they can get away with just about anything so long as it achieves the common good. This doesn’t make helping people immoral. It makes helping people as apart of a larger dictated plan immoral. This comes from being trained in Sales, Customer service & Customer service Excellence. It is important to fight but I should strive to fight fair.
- Morally flexibile for material gains – Again I talk about living wage all the time on on here. It is easy to see that I have wealth motivations. It is also easy to see. I don’t think I will achieve wealth by the means of any excess talents. Just by the means of Sales & Marketing abilities. My gains were achieved primarily by utilizing my my Communications background. Not by any special abilities in the game. I have to be careful never to accept bribes and to know my loyalties and stage my own trasnparrency.
- I love freedom and I hate society’s rejection of healthy interdependence – I say all the time in feminism. Our obsessive fixation on Independence is absurd. We achieve wealth together. We achieve success together. Ultimately it makes more sense to be a team than Individuals. That is the point of Collectivized thinking.” I am not saying I desire to be a culture to reject outsiders. I would like to work on changing that a lot actually. Rather I am saying that if we went about love and belonging the right ways in our Economic organization. We wouldn’t see so many burn outs. We have to remember that people are in this thing called life to be around the people they love. Not live at the job. That is my idea, not my dictation.”
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
- And Agency – Included me, believed in me and provided me with the most stable employment schedule I have had in my entire adult life.
- Concentrix – If I am honest. They knew I was sick and I had to leave. I feel it is my duty to say this company needs to do something to protect the security of their employees better. However, they may not be aware as I am when drug dealers begin employment there. I’ve seen them become employed there twice and it isn’t the company’s fault. It is just a Security Risk about Belleville Ontario currently. It is difficult to go about outing it because if you out it got to prove it. All I can say was I met Crystal Gallagher through the company. That is unfortunate but it is the truth.
These are going to be reveals of sexism, lacking inclusion, and poor displays of compassion. The unfortunate part is if I actualize in both of these employment scenarios. That actually wasn’t something I went through in these environments. Don’t get me wrong. I think they should implement aLiving Wage. I was just treated humanely at these companies if I reflect honestly.
Democratic call centerpieces:
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
Define efficiency company– Toxic efficiency is achieved when companies’ interests are prioritized much too high over community and Sustainability interests.
Here is how we get our answer? This is more speculative than anything right now but I would genuinely like a number. Here is how we get it. We add up the cost of the social assistance received by the employees’ post-call center employment. We add that up for the duration they receive the assistance.
Not just talk, eventually, we are going to get reports. Conversations are going to be had. We are going to continue to be informed and this will be dealt with. You see what I think Socialists? I think this is another version of the Wal-Mart Food stamp problem in the U.S.A. I think we have jobs that worsen social wellbeing rather than improve for the sake of the utility of the community.
Still, think a Conservative is going to balance the budget & economy humanely? Give me a break!
Here is an idea:
- Give employees time to adjust to work culture.
- Allow for mistakes
- Don’t fire without just cause (Not the efficiency just cause… “No no… NO!” )
Means for improvement:
Or fire, lay off and etc. Then you will have more people sending call center’s dirtiest secrets to Ashtonderoy@gmail.com and the community will continue to have these very real engagements on issues.
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
If you are a narc in a suit. Here are what your employees are thinking about. That is the risk we take being open to everyone. We definitely get special visits occasionally. Peace bro!
“Why should I be expected to work outside bussing hours?” Anonymous
Again these are all done from in-person conversations. This is part of what needs to be written down in confidence today.
That is worth considering? Without making a living wage. Is it justifiable to expect your employees to have the utility of a vehicle? Then on that note is it a realistic expense? The truth is not always no. If your work contributes no effort to help workers organize carpools. I consider it down right negligent and completely unsustainable.
“My boss belittles my serious concerns in front of everyone.” Anonymous
This is unfortunate. Your boss is attempting to display dominance by taking out either what they perceive as a strong individual or a weak individual. It is a common trait in toxic competitive people. Sadly with efficiency environments, you open space to create a culture of the proven value of Utility. “I got this result so I deserve to be here today.” In Business School I personally felt this was an organizational culture worth talking about.
That is it for the Democratic call center.
I summarize real concerns from real people. Ex call center workers I hope we are being safe. Protesting peacefully and being dignified. Never forget in Communications lays a culture of highly Democratic people.
Democratic definition from Google.
What is collective?
Our domain is DeroyCollective.Family . Some people are probably wondering what this means. What is collective? Why is that in there? In general I am referring to the collective in my family in regards to family members who use Egalitarian principle thinking. They are within our collective.
Why am I doing this?
Sometimes are family makes marginalizing statements. Especially in regards to Indigenous and French people. This is weird and insane ignorance. As we are pretty sure Deroy is embedded into a French Loyalist history.
I made a T-shirt and I put the brand on it.
Statement and mission:
I am 26 years old, in a family of Indigenous, French & Loyalist people. It is about time we acted in a manner befitting to our histories. Not with a cultural nihilism and passionless existence. My last name has a meaning to me and when you stop contributing to my addiction issues and realize >>Profanity censored but intended **** ******* MATTERS! Then maybe we can work our way to a healthy and more deterministic community.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Ever wondered how Star Tek will be deemed a total loss in years to come? What do you think are their biggest struggles if they choose to continue their existence? Well in Business education. They do teach you something you can reference to make this judgment.
It is called…
Sustainability Proposal. 5 Steps to democratize call centers.
Conclusion: This democratic approach to Telecom has been a long time passion of mine. I worked in a group of outsourcers where I was like… “I can’t believe they are allowed to operate with this complete laisse fair negligence. Negligence wasn’t just consequential to their corporate cultures but also toxic to our communities. I am Ashton Deroy, I am a Business Graduate from Loyalist College and a Digital Marketing graduate from St. Lawrence College. I didn’t finish school to find myself in a degrading position that worsens my finances, health, and overall wellbeing. No one else should get that experience through the realm of a job at a desk in telecom. This isn’t sustainable and we need to have a Stakeholder theory-based conversation about it.
To: #KingstonOntario #BayofQuinte #QuinteWest #BellevilleOntario #Napane #Tyendinega #LoyalistCollege #Seneca #StLawrenceCollege.
Subject: The never-ending #Libertarian story. “#IdiditbecauseFreedom arguments!”
“I did it because of freedom! ”
1. I infected you because of freedom
2. I took your water and monopolized it for my business because of #Freedom !
3. I got you sick and killed your community because of freedom!
4. I harmed you because #Capitalism
5. #GobacktoChina because of my Freedom.
Listen to a line that has been drawn whether people like it or not. I am here to tell you I am a Left Nationalist, a Canadian #Socialist and a member of the mandatory #Diversity movement. #Americans you do not have the right to harm our healthcare system. You do not have the right to skip over borders and you do not have the right to #infect us with your rampant divisions and harmfully simplistic ideologies. #GTFO start #SocialDistancing and remember there is more than a legal duty to #Morality.
If #Conservatives in Canada are taking precautionary measures than so to can #Libertarians in the #USA.