Like Ashton Deroy On Facebook
I am in a circumstance where I am enjoying eating fish and chicken right now too much to give it up. That may change in the future but for now, I have chosen to make the moral decision to eat meat so that I can spend less time on meal prep & eating. I believe one of the best ways I can be Utilitarian is to be working and live an active life. I may change dietary choices again if I buy Whey protein. It is all about convenience versus harm analysis. I will always consider diet a question of both Economics as well as the duty to myself.
Get active like me? I use Beachbody on Demand & Simply Yoga. These are great lifestyle decisions. I have decided I will use exercise as a personal care regiment. My goals are mainly to reduce pain, increase joy & feel better about my coordination and physical shape. Again I do have autism & ADHD. So I find a key part of keeping myself physically functional is practice this very necessity self-care. I also help people workout. Mostly 10-minute abs. Or 20 minute Yoga. That is about what I am confident in demonstrating. I have also shared Core yoga.
Moral Honesty: (Beachbody on demand is a Multi-Level Marketing Culture.) I call things as I see them. However, as I call things as I see them. Their guided workouts get results. Talk to a doctor before attempting a new workout routine. However, I feel great. I used Beachbody to get get in shape while working at a gym. I am not above accepting morality and consumption can get a bit dicey. I think it is something we should talk about. However, implementing the lifestyle of vigorous exercise & writing has brought me so much joy.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Before I played Minecraft. The game I used to play similar to it was called Lode Runner. I and my brother I used to make puzzles for each other where we would run from our enemies and attempt to win. We kind of add little bits of puzzles and resource spots on our map for that reason. We prefer puzzle/roleplays to imitating society as is or overly complicated Survival games.
Platform we use: We set up our games both City Line 2 as well as Washington and Space base on the Nintendo switch.
Email us to join: Ashtonderoy@gmail.com
We are also on Animal Crossing.
Listen we don’t like to create miserable survival games. We do like collaborative building and occasional challenges. We have had a past of setting up many multi-player townships in the past. I am excited about the potential to get my 2 player realm going and then to expand it later on based on use.
To gaming readers, I hope the Social distance and isolation are enriching your gaming experience as well. Let’s hope this over soon or that I can get a job. Thank you guys for reading today and remember to click my Facebook link above.
Ashton Deroy writes: This is blog going to be absolutely nuts. Someone with a Business diploma from Loyalist College is going to actually explain to you why we shouldn’t run the economy. This is straight out of crazy town. Except what will be said? Is totally & completely true.
Now yes this blog is a Socialist platform written by an autistic blogger. Yes we constantly argue the evils of the currents status of private ownership. It is hard to believe I came to this conclusion while taking a Business Diploma in college. Yet here it is. I don’t think just because you own something that it should mean you own people.
Here are my reasons I don’t think Business people should run our economy. For the purposes of this article we will use economy and society interchangeably. That is because the management of the economy directly correlates with the management of society. Economics in relation to Social Politics should be taught as one course. They are not separate topics at all!
- Single Bottom lines – Otherwise known as profits over planet and profits over people. Business people are made to put their own gains first. At the expense of everyone else! This is why 44% of jobs in Ontario earn minimum wage. Why is the economy failing? Largely this reason. We can’t run a people last economy otherwise people will not want to participate and society will indeed fall apart. Companies will sacrifice life & limb just to report high profits. As a result the individual income has taken a huge blow and society is on a downward path.
- Greed is good logic – This is the kind of logic used to slowly remove the lowest earners in society not just out of the economy. Out of society & existence itself. Greed is not good! Cooperation is good. Social well-being is good. Elderly people not dying in a wait for long term care is good. Human trafficking victims getting access to safe housing is good. Greed is bad! It hinders our society and is a cost to our most marginalized people.
- They are idiots – I am comfortable saying after graduating a Business program at Loyalist College. That I was surrounded by selfish and dangerous idiots! They aim only to exploit people and improve convenience for themselves! Listen Loyalist College students who mostly skipped out Social Responsibility & Sustainability course. You demonstrated you were crappy people. I have no reason to validate what you are doing!
- They are against challenging the status qou – All these business people care about is ensuring their gains. Innovation is only welcome if they save money. Like the thousands of teachers the Progressive Conservative government in Ontario is currently trying to replace with computers. They look at innovation, for all of the wrong reasons and it is something we need to put a check in balance in place for .
We need to control Business people in our society. Not allow for the opposite. Greed is bad, idiots running democracy is a kleptocracy, profits are not the end all be all. The status quo sucks! We need to be more responsible and kind in how we operate society. If that means discrediting Business people then that is what I will do.
About the author: Ashton Deroy is a millennial writer with autism. They are 26, partnered, Queer identified & a struggling vegetarian.
Purpose of blog: This is a conversational blog on relationships in 2020. The blog references Socialist culture, stereotypes & what the write personally views as healthy relationship practice. Please if you like the blog hit the like button & subscribe to this content. This website is a cooperative & it shares this spot with Swan Whispers ASMR which is my Spiritual Sister’s ASMR Vlog.
Technical aspects: Sign in to your Instagram & Facebook to view all parts of this blog. This is a Social media integrated blog.
Summary: This is a blog post for Millenials struggling in relationships. Millenials is mostly a label used to describe a generation of tech savvy irony obsessed whipper snappers. However some of the stereotypes made on Millenials are completely true. We are obsessed with the internet, to an unhealthy degree. I worked at a Telecom company called Rogers Communications and it was always the Millenials who lost their minds the most when their WiFi went down.
At a time when places without WiFi are equated to no go zones in the eyes of privileged Millenials. Why should Millenials visit their partners’ new apartment before the WiFi is installed? This weekend I visited my boyfriend Kaylib at his new place. I am going to write about the benefits of the WiFi free time we spent together. Maybe after this you will plan a retreat away from the WiFi with your loved one.
1. We got to indulge in my interests – This is because I had a laptop with cartoons saved on it & I downloaded audio books we could listen to. When people have WiFi?
There is an unlimited access to your seperate hobbies & interests.
When you go without Wifi? You have to collaborate a little. I had legally downloaded files of videos we could watch together from Netflix & we had audiobooks downloaded from Google Play. There
was an actual moment this weekend where Kaylib told me to play my audiobooks on Socialist Feminism & Democratic Economies. It was amazing to indulge my interests with Kaylib & get in to an economic discussion.
2. We took care of our relationship – Part of the Cultural Revitalization model I will be posting on my blog includes a section on a version of self-care only designed for relationships. Time without WiFi allows for
more focus on your partner. Which in turn allows more connective conversation, emotional conversation & intimate connection.
3. Got to help Kaylib with his living situation – This weekend was gratifying in a sense where Kaylib needed some muscle to carry a bookshelf from Wal-Mart to his house. I feel a sense of masculine gratification when I am needed to carry things especially for my partner. Even though I also identify as feminine, I still receive gratification from indulging in the masculine part of my identity.
A human being would not train Core De Force, Jillian Michaels Kickboxing Fast fix & UFC Fit 2014 if they weren’t obsessed with maintaining their basic function to carry heavy items & move them from one location to another. This is also a practical skill that one requires. It definitely feels good for the relationship to be able to help my partner with something that he needs. like lifting a bookshelf and carrying it home, which despite the physical demand. It was a worth wild challenge. It is also important to notice that
in Socialist family culture cooperation & collaboration is key. You can’t have a family that you are unable to rely on in Socialist culture.
4. My partner cooked me breakfast – Now I know he probably could & would do this for me even with WiFi. However we definitely enjoyed doing this as a cooperative activity during the time without WiFi. Our mentality is very much egalitarian in the fact that if he cooks the dinner, I do the dishes. It is just the way to be. It is also little things like this that if you attempt to do them it shows someone that you are attempting to care for the environment that you are in. For other people with disabilities I highly recommend using this tactic to be respectful of the environment that houses you. Even it is for example for a weekend visit with your boyfriend. It is important to show them you care by equally sharing in the choirs & responsibilities so you are able to spend more time together.
Well that is all I want to write for today. Currently I am in a bad housing situation so I could go a while without updating this blog. I apologize to any consistent readers who are inconvenienced by this. I’d appreciate if everyone kept their subscription to my blog active however. I am grateful you subscribe & I am actually planning a dark manifesto on what happens if we don’t meet Sustainability goals. I am looking to call this piece the Decay Manifesto. Currently I am just in the process of considering how I want to display this creative as-semblance of essays, research & Conversational blogs. Please stay subscribed, this piece is going to blow your minds! Which I don’t state lightly.
Ashton Deroy writes: I don’t think it is going to surprise any of my readers to learn that I can be a little self-obsessed. Or that I am too big for my britches. If you are someone who takes on challenges you can never beat, or you think karma is your own personal justice. Maybe you think god has taken time for a personal relationship to you or a personal interest in you.
The Universe does not revolve any single one of us. We need to cooperate, collaborate & behave within a productively within a societal collective. “The consciousness of God is the self-consciousness of man.” The Essence of Religion in General. Feuerbach
Essence of Christianity:
In essence the world & therefore the Universe does not revolve around you. None of us are so important we should harm democracy, the environment and the Social Responsibility of the societies we continue to wish to live in. Instead we must find a way to serve society from the collectives we wish to participate in. For example if the family you want to be around votes progressively, you probably should become a progressive if you wish to further that relationship. The problem with thinking the Universe revolves around you & overdosing on individualism is it puts you in a position where you are inaccessible for others. This is where the law, politics & written word become important unifies societies. Versus an individual stance on karma as appropriated by North American society falls short more as a self-indulgent manifestation to take joy in someone’s suffering.
Our massive egos hinder us, they don’t empower us. Protecting a high & mighty ego at the expense of reality is a daunting task. In my family this has resulted in people who are too self-important to work, attend education or even use a social program to for help to find employment. No shots can be taken to the ego & the possibility one of these unemployed idiots might be entirely wrong is viewed as absurd in their eyes. To everyone else it is shared in their collective back talking which the egotistical narcissist can’t even fathom as a fact of life. The fact of life being (If you fall short in morality, work or any responsibility. People are going to judge you in a place that is away from your awareness in a way that breaks away from tyranny.)
Believe it or not I don’t greet everyday with a smile, some affirmations and an anti-depressant. I am functionally miserable. This includes self-actualizing as an autistic adult then realizing just because I exist does not mean people will automatically validate me & treat me with respect. That being said I attended ENSS as one of the few gay people in 2012. I can scrap when I need to, prove someone is wrong & use social politics.
Here are 8 Steps I believe will help you defeat your self-obsession:
- Choose between, There is no god or God has better things to worry about than their personal relationship with you- To defeat your self obsession. Society needs you to choose. Either there is no god or god has better things to worry about than their petty uninteresting relationship with you. Realize things are happening in the world that are larger than your personal crisis. You also have to realize some people may not find what is happening in your life to be interesting. People may find it alarming, concerning, stupid, mundane or you may speak only to be ignored. On the flip side god may find your life to be mundane, stupid, alarming or just ignore you as insignificant.
- Realize karma isn’t your personal justice – For me I’d say Karma isn’t my personal justice. I use my blog & when needed my boot (kickboxing). Ultimately this point is just about accepting the fact there is no force in the Universe carrying out your will for what is right & what is wrong. We live in a Nihilistic Universe where we have to make smart decisions & care for our valued individuals in order to survive as a tribe. Essentially you are not the center of the Universe. Consider this, according to Wikipedia Karma is a concept of Indian religions that have just been widely appropriated by obnoxious loose spiritual hipsters with an out of control self-obsession & self-catering view of justice. Origins of Karma https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
- Live by “Reason is a slave to the passions” David Hume – I am one of the few people in my family who passed High School the first time around. I think this quote had a lot to do with it. If I volunteered I volunteered for causes I cared about. Cancer research, LGBT rights & solving world hunger. I am a Socialist at the end of the day. To go further into this, Christopher Rudan my ex who is learning psychology loved to talk with logic & facts constantly. However he was an empty book when it came to passion. He had no passionate morals, he was the worst kind of atheist who used a philosophy that allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He was self-obsessed, selfish & even worse empty inside.
- Don’t bore smart people with stupid issues – We need to go back to a society that recognizes the merit in Hard Workers and the Educated. We need to spend our time with the higher minds of society in a way that is meaningful and rewarding to them. That is just the basic tenant of a meritocracy. To use an example from my life, my brother is a nurse. We like to watch wrestling together, but we are at a stage now where Kyle only wants to watch the high quality performances. He doesn’t want to see stupid gimmicks & tired old story lines. Or another example, my aunt is in the army. When I see her? I actively choose not to bore her with stupid Hippie issues. They just would not interest her most of the time. You want to acknowledge the preferences of the person you are with & cater your interaction to them around that.
- Consider the opinions of others. Even if you do not agree – I am not a Conservative. I am a Socialist, but I understand the values of Conservatism quite well. That is because I am not actually closed off to my ideals the way some people idealize I am. Of course I had Conservative friends in college! I went to school for Business after all. If I didn’t remain tolerant and open minded to their ideals, I would of deteriorated every conversation to a screaming match.
- Respect yourself without worshiping yourself – I have learned there is a big difference between respecting yourself and acknowledging you are entitled to basic rights & an opinion. Versus telling people you are a genius or even telling people you are smart when you are not… “I am sorry to say if all you do for your intellectual diet is watch shit-posting videos on YouTube & play Fortnite you are an idiot!” You need to participate in active intellectual activities. I recommend audio-books for people who need to tune up their brains.
- Don’t talk on & on about yourself – No one is so interesting they should feel the need to do this. I am not opposed to saying “Shut up, you are annoying!” I mean there are certain people who ought to be invoiced for using your conversational time in a selfish way. Stop using people as a toilet for your life story. Many people just are not interesting enough where they should actively practice excessively discussing themselves.
- Always remember civility is an illusion – Everyone is acting a part society has convinced them to play. When it comes down to it? We are over grown aggressive primates. A lot of people go around thinking, “Everyone else should be civil but I get to be a complete jerk.” Civility is an illusion, if you want to throw down there are a lot of people who don’t mind ripping off the disguise placed on them by civilization and kicking you in your stupid head! Everyone thinks this mental illness epidemic came out of nowhere, but I truly believe it is just humanity re-loading their primitive roots. Things have gotten too complicated & too stupid. Many people seem ready to jump out in to the open and act like stupid feral primates again. I personally think I can put on civility for 10 hours a day to go out & work. After I am done though I go back to being a monkey who wants to exercise by running, dancing, boxing & loving.
If you are reading this and you can process the fact that you are self-obsessed you need to start getting over yourself immediately. You need to actualize how small & insignificant you are. Once you begin to actualize yourself you can begin to improve yourself. From there we can move in the direction of bettering ourselves & realizing the fact that many of us need to make ourselves smaller for the interests of the collective. Stop making yourself a big deal, go to work, the gym or even go get your high school diploma. Stop being a moron!
Ashton Deroy Writes: I used to be one of the most Libertarian pro-tech people you would ever meet. I thought kids needed to learn computer proficiency fast as possible, schools needed to bend the curriculum to be more computer & mobile oriented and lastly we need to make sure all kids have access to a computer. I don’t think think that anymore… My views have changed with the exposure of people legally recognized as minors exposure to sex apps, drug culture & child predators.
The first reason my views began changing was because of something that happened on GrindR in 2015. I had realized someone I was talking to was 16 years of age and they were on an app whose primary purpose was trolling for sex. Well I suppose I was on Plenty Of Fish doing the exact same thing at 17. It still worries me because Plenty Of Fish was like a casual dating site & GrindR was more like a “f*** me in a bathroom stall kind of place.” I encouraged the kid to leave the site as it wasn’t safe for them to use. This was when my opinion first began changing and it only gets worse. Someone really should be looking at their teenager’s phone and saying, “What is Grindr?” Or they should know, because it clearly isn’t educational.
The second part that began shifting my brain on children needing monitoring on technology happened in 2015 as well. My younger cousin used a phrase for smoking weed everyday (SWED) . To my knowledge this kid has never even seen me & my brother smoke weed. However he had exposure to YouTube and it was enough for him to use the expression. Frig I’d rather kids imitate Sponge Bob than Imitate stoners! Which made me only further change my opinion on kids and tech. If you don’t smoke weed around your kids. Why do you expose them to the adult culture of it?
The last part that really bugs me is the mix of child predators & even under aged nudity you are seeing online. FYI Instagram moderators could really use to clean things up! I am pretty sure kids are being exploited on Instagram and some of them getting paid for it via apps such as Only Fans. This kind of stuff just really grosses me out… Parents should really be catching & preventing these things from happening.
Just in my opinion I am getting to a point now where I am pro-monitoring minors on the internet. What we are seeing now? Is getting a bit gross. Kids are being exposed to an over sexualized culture, with drugs & predators. Unfortunately it hard to monitor these things with mobile media & computers. However I think it is necessary.
About the writer
Ashton Deroy is a Business student at Loyalist College & a modest donor to the Liberal Party of Canada. In the past he has been criticized as an arm chair activist & applauded as a pro-marijuana advocate. They are a graduate of Loyalist’s Advertising program & have a graduate certificate from St. Lawrence college in Digital Marketing.
Like my page on Facebook. Click here