Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
My brother went to Catholic School in High School. Apparently somewhat it was to study the management and creation of religion. We wanted to create a culture that again was LGBT+ Progressive. Pluralist & inclusive. (We may have radicalized ourselves somewhat but we are hippies) I am reading…
“The first use of the term recorded in the Oxford English Dictionary was by philosopher and social theorist Alain Locke in 1924 to describe Robert Lowie’s “extreme cultural relativism”, found in the latter’s 1917 book Culture and Ethnology. The term became common among anthropologists after Boas’ death in 1942, to express their synthesis of a number of ideas Boas had developed.” From the video description of Cultural Relativism linked above.
I am Secular…
However, the practice of Wiccan activities is relaxing. Wiccans also share strategies and rituals to be adopted by others. I feel like an intellectual I can contribute and participate. Also in participating in this culture it is a lot better than sitting around and doing nothing.
Rhetoric: I was smoking with my brother in a circle like we normally would. He let me know that he wanted me to embrace my new found passion for Socialism but he said “Make Wicca your subculture.” You know what? I am enjoying the traditions of Inteligensia but why not add some Wicca for happiness?
Why Capitalism isn’t compatible? We don’t pay for this. We participate in these practices as a community & importantly as a family. perceptually the practice of paid-for Wicca in exchange for a show is entertainment and should be morally viewed as such. This practice would have tainted the tribes that contributed to the early collaborative works of Wicca. There is a real-life history of our practices. Wicca was officially created in the United Kingdom.
Are we communal? Only when we opt to live together in a first-world style family. It is important to mention “family” to us is not defined by blood. It is defined through spiritual connections and collaborations. Also like most other people in the world I have the resiliency of a son of divorce. (Divorce really is treated like a bigger deal than it ought to be.) The misery of divorce from a Utilitarian standpoint for me means that I only practice common law marriage.
It is hard to firmly set one’s philosophy and culture into words. However, I did like the aspect of the challenge from a language execution perspective. I have found the dismissiveness among atheists to Wiccans very insulting. If we use a physics model of observed reality I am an atheist. However, if we use the model of Social Media culture…. I am not! I am a Pluralist and that means I support someone’s right to faith.
The Village says on Facebook as quoted,
“Without change to the current Commercial Rent Assistance program, we will sadly lose many LGBTQ+ businesses that are vital to our community. Email Bill Morneau (Bill.Morneau@parl.gc.ca), FordNation (email@example.com) & Suze Morrison (SMorrison-QP@ndp.on.ca) that CECRA needs to be changed to better support small businesses.
It Takes a Village to Save The Village.”
“Small businesses in Canada are extremely important to the local economy. All across this country small businesses are working hard to stay alive. Many of us will have even more struggles to get reopened in the future. Bars and other gathering spots will be some of the last to be able to restart. We need help! The other government programs have had issues. Many of them have been corrected. I ask today that the Provincial and Federal government step up and fix the CECRA program so it will work for the commercial tenants. The Federal government has put the money aside; give tenants some way to access this help if the landlord won’t. Small businesses are the backbone of this country.” – Christopher Hudspeth, Owner of Pegasus On Church and Chair of the Church Wellesley Business Improvement Area.”
Ashton Deroy writes: Before this post is done I am going to address all the claims being made in this eviction notice. Then I am going to make a counter-argument and describe the heartbreaking personal situation of the female tenant being abused in this scenario. This is going to be heavily presented in the legal and conversational defense of the tenant being abused. Then it is up to public participation to handle this situation moving forward. This post is made as a witness to abuses from a Super Attendant to a tenant.
- Repeated harassment of another tenant intimidating language and false allegations – Jamie Macari has administered the house to directly benefit his participation within it. He does not grant tenants overnight visitation whatsoever, he has bossed both me & her around for matters within the house. He installed checks & balances for communal living that made this female tenant confided in me which made her uncomfortable. To put this in perspective we have an email record where they talk about organizing a house dinner & they threaten rental fines within the same letter.
- Counter Claim – The home did not have locks installed on Tenant dwelling units despite the Municipal laws of Kingston Ontario. Therefore it is clear that the one with the power to do the harassment and intimidation in this situation is clearly Jango Property Management & Jamie Macari. The second issue related to this is Jamie was running an Air BnB in spite of the fact he had no locks to protect personal tenant properties. Items went missing from this female tenant’s room when someone entered without permission.
- Making it hard for the Super Attendant to service the home – He claims this is due to false allegations.
- Counter Claim – Jamie Macari confronted this tenant who was uncomfortable around him. Jamie Macari has control issues demonstrated by the fact he doesn’t follow proper and professional protocols to contact tenants. Yet he calls these claims false allegations. To: Jamie Macari I encourage you to recognize the plain scapegoating you are attempting in this situation. It is fair to say while I am ready to admit and apologize for wrongdoing and harsh language. You have taken only steps under immense pressure to do neccessary improvements in the home. Furthermore, as a tenant I am leaving the house because of your personal behaviors toward me, not the female tenant’s actions as described. This is a classic Analogy at most of the pot calling the kettle black not a situation where you have been victimized. However, since you do not lack leverage in this scenario it is clear that you are not the victim of this situation. Herein basic legal terms is the Inequality of bargaining power. You also represent yourself as a tenant in issues of maintenance and as an Air BnB owner in situations of temporary stay services. I also believe that the home once audited will turn up in Jamie Macari’s name & not a holding company as accustom to property managers. Meaning this is a clear problem of individual landlord versus individual tenant with rental contracts executed in bad faith.
- Access to rooms – There may be an incident where she accessed a room that wasn’t her’s.
- Counterclaim – For the purposes of this I extend that she had permission to access my room by the entrance. My understanding is that any other room she has been in since being here she has always had permission to enter.
Proposed solutions: Damages have been imposed on tenants due to the rental agreements executed in bad faith. 1. We need to audit the property to see who holds the mortgage to sort the nature of this claim 2. The Super Attendant and/or Property management company have to answer for possible claims of negligence. 3. Damages & or amounts paid in security deposits need to be repaid to tenants. 4. Since no attempts were made to accommodate this female tenant’s existing disability due to her prior circumstances this needs to be handled as a classic scenario of a Property Manager/owner failing to accommodate someone’s disability.
Contact: Ashton Deroy
Hello & welcome to AshtonDeroy.com . I am Ashton Deroy & this is another incarnation of my main blog. Goal: The reason I am starting this blog is that in September 2019 I will be returning to Loyalist College and I want to try & make money freelancing or attract an employer to hire me part-time at a small business. The other guy in the picture above is my partner Kaylib. I put him on the blog as a self-reminder of who I am trying to impress every day. Secondary purposes: This website will also host content I post from the autism dialogue, promote Diana’s ASMR channel & worker rights’ issues in Belleville & Quinte West.
We like to run on the pitch process. Which is why we want to run our purchases through Fiverr. This way we can show clients a pitch before deciding to close on a deal. However, we can also run on E-Transfers and direct deposit in the case of employers. What we want to do? We want to communicate the skeleton of an idea before closing on a sale.
Please click below to connect with us on Fiverr: