Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Kaylib on Instagram:
I have had honest friendships. This more so refers to my first honest romantic relationship. Now, something readers should know about Kaylib. He is also too smart to lie to. I mean genuinely he has already figured out what makes up my background, mental health, and Philosophical views. He has also seen me do prank style communication stunts so he can tell when I am lying. It is fine though because honesty has actually enhanced this relationship. It worked out for me.
I am going to surprise my readers and say something controversial. Not every two people should opt for an honest relationship, but I did. However, for the opposite Take my Victoria address experience for example. There are 2 people that need to lie nicely to each other…. If they don’t… They might end up hating each other enough to love each other, enough to hate each other. What I mean is? (They will do a hate hookup.) Referring to the guy who stalked me outside the bathroom and the girl who thought I knocked someone up. They are a match made in hell…. (Codependent) Even if they don’t bang it out. I don’t care… It is fun to creep myself out though. If Jamie Macari is in charge still at 544 Victoria st. just don’t rent there. Think of him as “pain in the *** Jesus” with all the all-mighty Tumeric!
What are the keys to honest relationships?
- Openness – I mean real openness. Not open to charging at someone with a full head of anger.
- Readiness – Some people don’t know openness is going to expose you to someone else’s flaws. Get ready, because we are human beings in a nihilistic downward world. So open your ears. Get ready to hear some messed up stuff.
- Space – Especially if you live together. Give each other space and with that time as well. Process your thoughts about the person you know. Decide if you are freaked out or not… Again though everyone has weird stuff like relatives with poor boundaries, toxic abusive family cultures we got to end or maybe you have been living on a downward track since 19. Either way, we find a through it, if we are actually dedicated to honesty. If we judge someone and toss them out every time we get honesty. Then we don’t deserve love, to begin with. Space is good, repetitive romantic alienation is bad.
You know what will help you to prepare for honesty? Kill your optimism with negativity. Break your entitlement by being poor. Suspend the assumption that everyone has had the privilege of a happy childhood. It is fewer and farther in between these days! Egalitarian relationships are messy, but they are also the best kind of relationship there is. My boyfriend is Kaylib, I visit him down towards the Rez. I love how his brain works. I genuinely think he is the most interesting person. He also bugs me at times but it is part of us. ❤
Check out my Facebook video on Fragmentation:
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Ever wondered how Star Tek will be deemed a total loss in years to come? What do you think are their biggest struggles if they choose to continue their existence? Well in Business education. They do teach you something you can reference to make this judgment.
It is called…
Sustainability Proposal. 5 Steps to democratize call centers.
Conclusion: This democratic approach to Telecom has been a long time passion of mine. I worked in a group of outsourcers where I was like… “I can’t believe they are allowed to operate with this complete laisse fair negligence. Negligence wasn’t just consequential to their corporate cultures but also toxic to our communities. I am Ashton Deroy, I am a Business Graduate from Loyalist College and a Digital Marketing graduate from St. Lawrence College. I didn’t finish school to find myself in a degrading position that worsens my finances, health, and overall wellbeing. No one else should get that experience through the realm of a job at a desk in telecom. This isn’t sustainable and we need to have a Stakeholder theory-based conversation about it.
To: #KingstonOntario #BayofQuinte #QuinteWest #BellevilleOntario #Napane #Tyendinega #LoyalistCollege #Seneca #StLawrenceCollege.
Subject: The never-ending #Libertarian story. “#IdiditbecauseFreedom arguments!”
“I did it because of freedom! ”
1. I infected you because of freedom
2. I took your water and monopolized it for my business because of #Freedom !
3. I got you sick and killed your community because of freedom!
4. I harmed you because #Capitalism
5. #GobacktoChina because of my Freedom.
Listen to a line that has been drawn whether people like it or not. I am here to tell you I am a Left Nationalist, a Canadian #Socialist and a member of the mandatory #Diversity movement. #Americans you do not have the right to harm our healthcare system. You do not have the right to skip over borders and you do not have the right to #infect us with your rampant divisions and harmfully simplistic ideologies. #GTFO start #SocialDistancing and remember there is more than a legal duty to #Morality.
If #Conservatives in Canada are taking precautionary measures than so to can #Libertarians in the #USA.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Hey guys, let’s start being practical, and let’s start being moral. I am Ashton Deroy I graduated from Loyalist College. I have a Business Diploma and a Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communications. Here is some Capitalist Sales Logic I won’t conform to for ethical reasons.
- You can replace a quality competitor product with an inferior product by way of Sales & Marketing – This is not Utilitarian, practical, or even generally reasonable. That is why I had trouble selling Shaw Cable products in Telemarketing. In areas, our competitors had genuinely better products and we were outdated. Everything from the telemarketing outward was outdated in Shaw Cable comparable to Telus in certain areas of Canada around 2016.
- You should never take a handout – Every handout is reduced to Socialism in the brain of a Capitalist. As a Liberal Socialist, I argue that you use the best system for the situation to ensure the health & well being of people. It felt surreal listening to a guy who buys and sells apartment buildings talk about how he will fight the government and shame everyone who is poor. Rather than encourage resiliency and morality. Something that would make good content and no one would blame him for.
- Always bidding for the cheaper solution – Never looking at issues deeper than a bottom line. I am not afraid to talk about in a job setting that if a call center seating layout is resulting in sexual harassment of an employee. Then I believe in 100% modifying the seating arrangement. That is just common sense. You know what? We had one plan for the layout today and now we have to modify that plan. To: Capitalists & Communists, “Absolute efficiency is an insane and indignant unachievable concept.” Communities have more than 1 bottom line.
Click here to learn more
This might be an issue you are passionate about if you read my blog. Please learn more about this message and act now. I am extending the reach of this message to my readers who may be concerned about Queer Cultural preservation in Toronto. I personally operate with the idea of an integrated culture, but some do not have that privilege. Please click and share the message.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook.
This is worth writing out because there were red flags everywhere in this relationship. I think I can call it 2 years of being completely stupid. I wish I could run back to myself and say to myself “You are dating a fascist, you idiot!” The belief he ranted about, complete secularism, and removing values of pluralism. That is something a fascist believed. Alright, let’s say I alleged secularism so this post is less controversial and I won’t name the ex on the blog. Know that off the record I am stating it differently because emotionally that is what I perceive.
I am so for dating other atheists but I am sorry I am not for a cultural conversion. I protect Pluralism. I am an atheist but I call myself a Socialist because I am opting not to call myself an atheist because it can seem to be a void to meaning, belief & morality. We as a society shouldn’t want to confuse atheism with nihilism. Atheism should be not believing in god. Nihilism is reducing life, duty and all concepts into meaningless abstracts. Essentially Nihilism is the equivalent of just deciding not to give a F*ck and treat no one with any kindness.
I dated this Secularist idiot who proposed all religion was a mental illness. Please know that is not a belief I had, it was not something I valued and in retrospect, it is something I am ashamed of. I care about diversity, saving the planet, and heightening the quality of life for workers. I don’t value intolerance I don’t care how much of an intellectual you are perceived as, or how wealthy your status is.
(No wonder the Queen’s University students used to hate me! I understand what I did wrong.)
Like my page on Facebook Ashton Deroy
I guess we can consider this a moment of truth. I consider Socialism an atheist religion after my last examination. It is one I am choosing to practice but it is the truth. The ideas were impractical in nature but taught us a lot about Progressive politics. Yet they developed a religious-like following. I am highly supportive of ideas that people are environmental determinists, that social sciences, arts, and hummanities should be held in high regard & that we must be passionate about ideas of democracy and justice.
What made me choose this belief?
With my practice of faith. Also went my unmaterial spirit. Choosing Socialism kind of gave me that same rush someone got from dedicating their life to Christ. The belief is also highly adaptable for the moral values of an equal society that has proven to be an essential ingredient to maintaining cultural pluralism in our family, normalizing more feminist values & humanizing discussions of anti-refugee racism.
Labeling Socialism my religion
Means opting to prefer more secularist based ideas. It means holding poverty as a highly important issue & encourages my thrifty practice of attempting to switch my clothing shopping patterns toward almost completely towards second-hand shopping in an effort to be sustainable. I am also not the only person practicing this belief in the family. Again I just find the comparisons of Socialism to a religion an apt statement. I think if that concept were a religion, I would want to choose it because it makes perfect sense when humanity is facing its toughest recent challenges.
Socialism is my Religion & I am a Progressive voter.