Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
How a Socialist thinks?
If I had to sum up my experience of my Democratic Simulation in 2 descriptions. 1. I display the traits of a niceness tyrant & somehow an opportunist for material gains. I usually treat people with respect and I damn well demand I am treated with respect. I am also geared towards impulsive decision making at times especially with material motivators. I am the person who watched their aunt’s dog in exchange for food in North York. I am not shy about that motivation. She was a damn good cook.
- I have to relax up a bit on impulsive decision making – I have a personality where a great deal of decisions is driven more by impulse. I am working on it but it is there. This would also be a cliche about an addict with autism. I am impulsive…Doy… Impulses aren’t always forgiven as impulses. That obviously is clear.
- Niceness tyrant – This is my most alarming trait. I am a Niceness tyrant… A niceness tyrant thinks they can get away with just about anything so long as it achieves the common good. This doesn’t make helping people immoral. It makes helping people as apart of a larger dictated plan immoral. This comes from being trained in Sales, Customer service & Customer service Excellence. It is important to fight but I should strive to fight fair.
- Morally flexibile for material gains – Again I talk about living wage all the time on on here. It is easy to see that I have wealth motivations. It is also easy to see. I don’t think I will achieve wealth by the means of any excess talents. Just by the means of Sales & Marketing abilities. My gains were achieved primarily by utilizing my my Communications background. Not by any special abilities in the game. I have to be careful never to accept bribes and to know my loyalties and stage my own trasnparrency.
- I love freedom and I hate society’s rejection of healthy interdependence – I say all the time in feminism. Our obsessive fixation on Independence is absurd. We achieve wealth together. We achieve success together. Ultimately it makes more sense to be a team than Individuals. That is the point of Collectivized thinking.” I am not saying I desire to be a culture to reject outsiders. I would like to work on changing that a lot actually. Rather I am saying that if we went about love and belonging the right ways in our Economic organization. We wouldn’t see so many burn outs. We have to remember that people are in this thing called life to be around the people they love. Not live at the job. That is my idea, not my dictation.”
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Embedded Tweet click the tweet to view my video:
Description of the video:
f you plan a #welfarestate but don’t plan a #Workers State. Then you only end up with a strong welfare state. That is what is happening to #belleville & #QuinteWest.
#Liberal style #Socialism should be the Social Democratic theory of Economic Expansion. How do we achieve meeting the needs? While also incorporating a model of working to prosperity.
The fridge & food metaphor: I am using this to explain how uncontrolled rent & rising costs to live are interdependent to a work to prosperity Economic model. If the work for the Prosperity model dies, then with it dies the culture of ambitious workers. You just have people concerned with owning the means of production. Nobody will want to support it. Think of it as highly volatile and overly idealistic capitalism.
to #BayofQuinte, #BellevilleOntario & #FordNation
There is no worker shortage. Just an entirely lacking work to prosperity Economic model.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook.
This is worth writing out because there were red flags everywhere in this relationship. I think I can call it 2 years of being completely stupid. I wish I could run back to myself and say to myself “You are dating a fascist, you idiot!” The belief he ranted about, complete secularism, and removing values of pluralism. That is something a fascist believed. Alright, let’s say I alleged secularism so this post is less controversial and I won’t name the ex on the blog. Know that off the record I am stating it differently because emotionally that is what I perceive.
I am so for dating other atheists but I am sorry I am not for a cultural conversion. I protect Pluralism. I am an atheist but I call myself a Socialist because I am opting not to call myself an atheist because it can seem to be a void to meaning, belief & morality. We as a society shouldn’t want to confuse atheism with nihilism. Atheism should be not believing in god. Nihilism is reducing life, duty and all concepts into meaningless abstracts. Essentially Nihilism is the equivalent of just deciding not to give a F*ck and treat no one with any kindness.
I dated this Secularist idiot who proposed all religion was a mental illness. Please know that is not a belief I had, it was not something I valued and in retrospect, it is something I am ashamed of. I care about diversity, saving the planet, and heightening the quality of life for workers. I don’t value intolerance I don’t care how much of an intellectual you are perceived as, or how wealthy your status is.
(No wonder the Queen’s University students used to hate me! I understand what I did wrong.)
Like my page on Facebook Ashton Deroy
I guess we can consider this a moment of truth. I consider Socialism an atheist religion after my last examination. It is one I am choosing to practice but it is the truth. The ideas were impractical in nature but taught us a lot about Progressive politics. Yet they developed a religious-like following. I am highly supportive of ideas that people are environmental determinists, that social sciences, arts, and hummanities should be held in high regard & that we must be passionate about ideas of democracy and justice.
What made me choose this belief?
With my practice of faith. Also went my unmaterial spirit. Choosing Socialism kind of gave me that same rush someone got from dedicating their life to Christ. The belief is also highly adaptable for the moral values of an equal society that has proven to be an essential ingredient to maintaining cultural pluralism in our family, normalizing more feminist values & humanizing discussions of anti-refugee racism.
Labeling Socialism my religion
Means opting to prefer more secularist based ideas. It means holding poverty as a highly important issue & encourages my thrifty practice of attempting to switch my clothing shopping patterns toward almost completely towards second-hand shopping in an effort to be sustainable. I am also not the only person practicing this belief in the family. Again I just find the comparisons of Socialism to a religion an apt statement. I think if that concept were a religion, I would want to choose it because it makes perfect sense when humanity is facing its toughest recent challenges.
Socialism is my Religion & I am a Progressive voter.
Ashton Deroy Writes: As usual my ex Christopher Rudan has written a summary on an issue regarding Male to Female you and the sex industry. He has written this in a way that only a Observational Psychologist without any practical education on executing fixes would. This may be something consistent with his character as a Nihilist & atheist who graduated Queen’s University without an ounce of understanding for a practical education in understanding problems & then executing solutions. Since I am a Business Diploma graduate with a diploma in Communications and I do side research in creating a functional Socialist society. I will suggest practical solutions to the problem described in Christopher’s Published abstract. I will do this in the format of a proposal rather than the format of another pointless psychology paper. As someone whose education actually focused on Community Development and Sustainability I can propose solutions to said problems.
Project Title: Bringing Compassion & Cultural Understanding to Public Transgender Health Care.
I want to create reading materials such as pamphlets and online accessible reading materials to increase educational awareness for Transgender sex workers. We want to expand publicly accessible sexual health clinics much like you see with the health clinic in Quinte West called Belleville Quinte West Community Health Centre. Also we want to circulate positive Transgender healthcare communication information & if possible resources to expand accessibility to transition in Canada. We also want to distribute information directed at sex workers to encourage safe sex practices for prevention of the spread of Sexual infections & disease.
Tone: We want to change the communicative tone in materials to have a more inclusive & understanding tone while using a message that prevents the spread of contagious disease. We also want to increase the competence of healthcare professionals while aiding with the Transgender Community as a whole. This may involve sharing with them details about Transgender Social culture, health facts on best use for hormone replacement therapy & information on how Transgender women get caught in the world of sex work. Also as important is teaching Transgender women how to get out of the world of Sex work.
Mediums: Social media, Information Pamphlets, Educational speakers, Purchasing Sexuality and gender Study papers & a Website information hub.
Proposed first locations: Quinte West Ontario , Kingston Ontario & Belleville Ontario.
Duration: I would ask for a 2 year commitment to funding this as a community development project.
Project Cost: $25,000 , Also consider hiring a project administrator for $30,000 per year salary.
Ashton Deroy writes: I don’t think it is going to surprise any of my readers to learn that I can be a little self-obsessed. Or that I am too big for my britches. If you are someone who takes on challenges you can never beat, or you think karma is your own personal justice. Maybe you think god has taken time for a personal relationship to you or a personal interest in you.
The Universe does not revolve any single one of us. We need to cooperate, collaborate & behave within a productively within a societal collective. “The consciousness of God is the self-consciousness of man.” The Essence of Religion in General. Feuerbach
Essence of Christianity:
In essence the world & therefore the Universe does not revolve around you. None of us are so important we should harm democracy, the environment and the Social Responsibility of the societies we continue to wish to live in. Instead we must find a way to serve society from the collectives we wish to participate in. For example if the family you want to be around votes progressively, you probably should become a progressive if you wish to further that relationship. The problem with thinking the Universe revolves around you & overdosing on individualism is it puts you in a position where you are inaccessible for others. This is where the law, politics & written word become important unifies societies. Versus an individual stance on karma as appropriated by North American society falls short more as a self-indulgent manifestation to take joy in someone’s suffering.
Our massive egos hinder us, they don’t empower us. Protecting a high & mighty ego at the expense of reality is a daunting task. In my family this has resulted in people who are too self-important to work, attend education or even use a social program to for help to find employment. No shots can be taken to the ego & the possibility one of these unemployed idiots might be entirely wrong is viewed as absurd in their eyes. To everyone else it is shared in their collective back talking which the egotistical narcissist can’t even fathom as a fact of life. The fact of life being (If you fall short in morality, work or any responsibility. People are going to judge you in a place that is away from your awareness in a way that breaks away from tyranny.)
Believe it or not I don’t greet everyday with a smile, some affirmations and an anti-depressant. I am functionally miserable. This includes self-actualizing as an autistic adult then realizing just because I exist does not mean people will automatically validate me & treat me with respect. That being said I attended ENSS as one of the few gay people in 2012. I can scrap when I need to, prove someone is wrong & use social politics.
Here are 8 Steps I believe will help you defeat your self-obsession:
- Choose between, There is no god or God has better things to worry about than their personal relationship with you- To defeat your self obsession. Society needs you to choose. Either there is no god or god has better things to worry about than their petty uninteresting relationship with you. Realize things are happening in the world that are larger than your personal crisis. You also have to realize some people may not find what is happening in your life to be interesting. People may find it alarming, concerning, stupid, mundane or you may speak only to be ignored. On the flip side god may find your life to be mundane, stupid, alarming or just ignore you as insignificant.
- Realize karma isn’t your personal justice – For me I’d say Karma isn’t my personal justice. I use my blog & when needed my boot (kickboxing). Ultimately this point is just about accepting the fact there is no force in the Universe carrying out your will for what is right & what is wrong. We live in a Nihilistic Universe where we have to make smart decisions & care for our valued individuals in order to survive as a tribe. Essentially you are not the center of the Universe. Consider this, according to Wikipedia Karma is a concept of Indian religions that have just been widely appropriated by obnoxious loose spiritual hipsters with an out of control self-obsession & self-catering view of justice. Origins of Karma https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
- Live by “Reason is a slave to the passions” David Hume – I am one of the few people in my family who passed High School the first time around. I think this quote had a lot to do with it. If I volunteered I volunteered for causes I cared about. Cancer research, LGBT rights & solving world hunger. I am a Socialist at the end of the day. To go further into this, Christopher Rudan my ex who is learning psychology loved to talk with logic & facts constantly. However he was an empty book when it came to passion. He had no passionate morals, he was the worst kind of atheist who used a philosophy that allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He was self-obsessed, selfish & even worse empty inside.
- Don’t bore smart people with stupid issues – We need to go back to a society that recognizes the merit in Hard Workers and the Educated. We need to spend our time with the higher minds of society in a way that is meaningful and rewarding to them. That is just the basic tenant of a meritocracy. To use an example from my life, my brother is a nurse. We like to watch wrestling together, but we are at a stage now where Kyle only wants to watch the high quality performances. He doesn’t want to see stupid gimmicks & tired old story lines. Or another example, my aunt is in the army. When I see her? I actively choose not to bore her with stupid Hippie issues. They just would not interest her most of the time. You want to acknowledge the preferences of the person you are with & cater your interaction to them around that.
- Consider the opinions of others. Even if you do not agree – I am not a Conservative. I am a Socialist, but I understand the values of Conservatism quite well. That is because I am not actually closed off to my ideals the way some people idealize I am. Of course I had Conservative friends in college! I went to school for Business after all. If I didn’t remain tolerant and open minded to their ideals, I would of deteriorated every conversation to a screaming match.
- Respect yourself without worshiping yourself – I have learned there is a big difference between respecting yourself and acknowledging you are entitled to basic rights & an opinion. Versus telling people you are a genius or even telling people you are smart when you are not… “I am sorry to say if all you do for your intellectual diet is watch shit-posting videos on YouTube & play Fortnite you are an idiot!” You need to participate in active intellectual activities. I recommend audio-books for people who need to tune up their brains.
- Don’t talk on & on about yourself – No one is so interesting they should feel the need to do this. I am not opposed to saying “Shut up, you are annoying!” I mean there are certain people who ought to be invoiced for using your conversational time in a selfish way. Stop using people as a toilet for your life story. Many people just are not interesting enough where they should actively practice excessively discussing themselves.
- Always remember civility is an illusion – Everyone is acting a part society has convinced them to play. When it comes down to it? We are over grown aggressive primates. A lot of people go around thinking, “Everyone else should be civil but I get to be a complete jerk.” Civility is an illusion, if you want to throw down there are a lot of people who don’t mind ripping off the disguise placed on them by civilization and kicking you in your stupid head! Everyone thinks this mental illness epidemic came out of nowhere, but I truly believe it is just humanity re-loading their primitive roots. Things have gotten too complicated & too stupid. Many people seem ready to jump out in to the open and act like stupid feral primates again. I personally think I can put on civility for 10 hours a day to go out & work. After I am done though I go back to being a monkey who wants to exercise by running, dancing, boxing & loving.
If you are reading this and you can process the fact that you are self-obsessed you need to start getting over yourself immediately. You need to actualize how small & insignificant you are. Once you begin to actualize yourself you can begin to improve yourself. From there we can move in the direction of bettering ourselves & realizing the fact that many of us need to make ourselves smaller for the interests of the collective. Stop making yourself a big deal, go to work, the gym or even go get your high school diploma. Stop being a moron!