Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
- And Agency – Included me, believed in me and provided me with the most stable employment schedule I have had in my entire adult life.
- Concentrix – If I am honest. They knew I was sick and I had to leave. I feel it is my duty to say this company needs to do something to protect the security of their employees better. However, they may not be aware as I am when drug dealers begin employment there. I’ve seen them become employed there twice and it isn’t the company’s fault. It is just a Security Risk about Belleville Ontario currently. It is difficult to go about outing it because if you out it got to prove it. All I can say was I met Crystal Gallagher through the company. That is unfortunate but it is the truth.
These are going to be reveals of sexism, lacking inclusion, and poor displays of compassion. The unfortunate part is if I actualize in both of these employment scenarios. That actually wasn’t something I went through in these environments. Don’t get me wrong. I think they should implement aLiving Wage. I was just treated humanely at these companies if I reflect honestly.
Democratic call centerpieces:
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
Define efficiency company– Toxic efficiency is achieved when companies’ interests are prioritized much too high over community and Sustainability interests.
Here is how we get our answer? This is more speculative than anything right now but I would genuinely like a number. Here is how we get it. We add up the cost of the social assistance received by the employees’ post-call center employment. We add that up for the duration they receive the assistance.
Not just talk, eventually, we are going to get reports. Conversations are going to be had. We are going to continue to be informed and this will be dealt with. You see what I think Socialists? I think this is another version of the Wal-Mart Food stamp problem in the U.S.A. I think we have jobs that worsen social wellbeing rather than improve for the sake of the utility of the community.
Still, think a Conservative is going to balance the budget & economy humanely? Give me a break!
Here is an idea:
- Give employees time to adjust to work culture.
- Allow for mistakes
- Don’t fire without just cause (Not the efficiency just cause… “No no… NO!” )
Means for improvement:
Or fire, lay off and etc. Then you will have more people sending call center’s dirtiest secrets to Ashtonderoy@gmail.com and the community will continue to have these very real engagements on issues.
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
If you are a narc in a suit. Here are what your employees are thinking about. That is the risk we take being open to everyone. We definitely get special visits occasionally. Peace bro!
“Why should I be expected to work outside bussing hours?” Anonymous
Again these are all done from in-person conversations. This is part of what needs to be written down in confidence today.
That is worth considering? Without making a living wage. Is it justifiable to expect your employees to have the utility of a vehicle? Then on that note is it a realistic expense? The truth is not always no. If your work contributes no effort to help workers organize carpools. I consider it down right negligent and completely unsustainable.
“My boss belittles my serious concerns in front of everyone.” Anonymous
This is unfortunate. Your boss is attempting to display dominance by taking out either what they perceive as a strong individual or a weak individual. It is a common trait in toxic competitive people. Sadly with efficiency environments, you open space to create a culture of the proven value of Utility. “I got this result so I deserve to be here today.” In Business School I personally felt this was an organizational culture worth talking about.
That is it for the Democratic call center.
I summarize real concerns from real people. Ex call center workers I hope we are being safe. Protesting peacefully and being dignified. Never forget in Communications lays a culture of highly Democratic people.
Democratic definition from Google.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Ever wondered how Star Tek will be deemed a total loss in years to come? What do you think are their biggest struggles if they choose to continue their existence? Well in Business education. They do teach you something you can reference to make this judgment.
It is called…
Sustainability Proposal. 5 Steps to democratize call centers.
Conclusion: This democratic approach to Telecom has been a long time passion of mine. I worked in a group of outsourcers where I was like… “I can’t believe they are allowed to operate with this complete laisse fair negligence. Negligence wasn’t just consequential to their corporate cultures but also toxic to our communities. I am Ashton Deroy, I am a Business Graduate from Loyalist College and a Digital Marketing graduate from St. Lawrence College. I didn’t finish school to find myself in a degrading position that worsens my finances, health, and overall wellbeing. No one else should get that experience through the realm of a job at a desk in telecom. This isn’t sustainable and we need to have a Stakeholder theory-based conversation about it.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
I got people on the Grant Cardone Self-help train and I can tell them to jump off if I want. I say this because I feel the man has gone insane. He is talking about fighting the government to re-open his business and how everyone who got unemployment was an unloyal person. inner Screamings of morality as your audience and reader
Response to Retail Sales Plunge.
“HEY DUMBASS ELITIST! PEOPLE GOT TO EAT!”
Instead of “Be Obsessed or Be Average”. How about be insane or be moral? Where is his common sense? Where are his ethics at? Who does he see himself as? I see a person with no heart who doesn’t care. That is why I am 100% not endorsing Grant Cardone as an author & motivational sales speaker.
At this time I say we recognize the times he inspired us as a motivational comrade. While denouncing the ethics of the man. Essentially let’s grant Grant his legendary status and then move on with our attention. There is more than bottom-line logic. There is integrity, community & environment.
Like Ashton Deroy’s Page on Facebook
To: Workers of the call center world.
I truly believe if you follow these steps. We can truly have a positive lasting impact on the culture and community around call centers in the eyes of the workers. In the past, I may have been grosser or even disturbing with my methods. In this post, we are focussing on a cool, calm & collected approach to the democratization of call centers.
click here. How to democratize call centers_ Dedicated to the dismissed, terminated and generally disgruntled ex workers.
Reference: Economic principals. in the case of this document, we are referring to the process of organizing worker communication resources and leveraging that for a Trade-off negotiation that hopefully one day brings these jobs to liveable wages. Or results in a worsened unsustainable economic alienation of the call centers.
What isn’t included, but should still be considered?
- Employee bill of Rights specific to workplaces. A document outlining employee rights and privilege benefits that come with them the second they get a job. We should all be able to answer the question “What are the perks to your job?” In our cases having an employee bill of rights would actually mean a lot more for us.
- On-site/near-site protests. Count Ashton Deroy in if these happen by the way.
- Unlimited Sick days – The time of sick notes and sick day limitations is surely over. I am sure by now we understand in relation to Coronavirus that we need to have a protocol to protect workers and ensure a limitless amount of sick days to prevent the spread of contagious disease and this needs to be ongoing, Tyranny always folds to practicality.
- Establishing the idea – “There is no such thing as just Business,” This is the mindset which gets corporatists thinking they can treat others however they want. There is no such thing as just business and we won’t reduce the process to simple mathematics only. If you cut me I will bleed. If you fire me I will starve. That is the plague of being an everyday worker. To ignore that is to ignore unjustified violence in the workplace that leaves to lasting problems in the communities of Kingston Ontario, Belleville Ontario, Trenton Ontario, Brighton Ontario & Toronto Ontario.
Issues with companies mentioned:
- During my employment with StarTek, I made too little money, they demanded too much time & rather than try to make the job work out with me. Which employers in the past have done. My direct manager directly bullied me out of the building. Both her and the team champion. I don’t think I should have been suicidal if my manager was just trying to improve my abilities at the job. This was malicious and had devastating effects to my mental health.
- S&P Data – I was fired for calling them out on the internet while employed with them. I don’t regret it. In fact. To: Canadians getting harassing telemarketing calls. Here are the possible origins. They were breaking the law that is my personal opinion based on observation and memory. Click here to find locations to harassing call centers in Canada . You know when you are paid to do something for a living that you don’t ethically agree with? That is why I did what I did. There was a moral imperative, no means to speak up and against in the company. & finally no checks & balances.
- Concentrix – Undisclosed and never to be disclosed Sources tell me about illegal changes to employee scheduling. I witnessed The company hire multiple drug dealers. I got to know people with backgrounds related to organized crime that the company had no idea about or management was in on. In the case of management participating in the drug culture. During my time under the Rogers Communications contract. In both Concentrix and stream. For a brief while, Belleville Concentrix hired my friend Crystal Gallagher who was busted for a drug business, and to be honest who I moved away from in a hurry. (she was nuts) I’m not sure if the company experiences some form of self-directed blindness, but it is way too stupid in there.
- Hinduja Global Solutions – You just can’t keep people because you just can’t grasp stakeholder theory. Your single bottom line is just not going to work out for you. In the meantime, while you are playing an imaginary game of responsible corporation with your Business culture. A woman got sexually harassed and was forced to sit beside her harasser under your assigned seating policy for agents. You don’t accommodate anyone and you make us sit as employees through this stupid $ #* () meetings about competing with Fido’s website. Yes, agents make less revenue than the automated service! A big surprise considering the key benefit of telephone customer service is support. Also, customers had to pay additional fees that made ordering through the phone unappealing anyways.
When you can’t speak up properly internally? You have to blow the whistle from the outside. Let’s face it. These centers will not be in our communities forever anyways. There is no reason in the meantime that we can not ask them to do more for our people while they are here.
For more on the evils of call centers. Read their Indeed pages…. A lot of it is surprisingly accurate and not internet trolling. I am just saying!
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook.
Season 4, Episode 4 of Friends “I wanna quit the gym! I wanna quit the bank!”
Introduction: This post is going to have Retention disses for bad Customer/Company breakups I have experienced. It could be fun!
I know corporate culture loves to teach and train the practice of “retention”. Honestly, it gets to be a little too much when they tell you upon leaving GoodLife the staff says in a guilt-ridden manner “We’ll miss you.” cue puppy dog eyes. No one keeps me with guilt or clever sales statements. Your best shot would be discounting the service cost. Even still though… I don’t want anyone else but me deciding what I pay for and where I go on a regular basis.
To: GoodLife Fitness
I LEFT YOUR GYM TO GO TO COLLEGE WHERE MY TUITION COVERED THE COST OF A GYM MEMBERSHIP!
It doesn’t matter though…. If someone loses their job or needs to cut back expenses. That shouldn’t be anyone else’s opinion to weigh in on. “We are just trying to keep business.” No, you are not, you are being cruel and manipulative. Don’t have your staff who never talk to me say they will miss me. That is weird.
When they say? I want out, cancel my membership. Why can’t we just end our conversation there? It is their money. Treat it that way!
YOU USE YOUR RETENTION PROCESS TO UNDERCUT YOUR COMPETITORS THROUGH COMPARISON. THEIR NAME SHOULD NEVER EVEN BE SPOKEN BY YOUR AGENTS!
Why people leave your company? Maybe it is all the micro charges as accessibility issues you create! WTF?! Let your customers have service. Stop pushing self-serve.
People in Self-Serve Business Relationships… Deserve to have their other half aka customers leave them!
Message to readers: Quitting a gym shouldn’t be an opportunity for emotional manipulation. If you want to quit a service and they pull that. Make them want to leave you! I would string together some choice 4 letter words or tell them it is my right to manage my money how I see fit. Don’t get pushed around by the retention team.