Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Kaylib on Instagram:
I have had honest friendships. This more so refers to my first honest romantic relationship. Now, something readers should know about Kaylib. He is also too smart to lie to. I mean genuinely he has already figured out what makes up my background, mental health, and Philosophical views. He has also seen me do prank style communication stunts so he can tell when I am lying. It is fine though because honesty has actually enhanced this relationship. It worked out for me.
I am going to surprise my readers and say something controversial. Not every two people should opt for an honest relationship, but I did. However, for the opposite Take my Victoria address experience for example. There are 2 people that need to lie nicely to each other…. If they don’t… They might end up hating each other enough to love each other, enough to hate each other. What I mean is? (They will do a hate hookup.) Referring to the guy who stalked me outside the bathroom and the girl who thought I knocked someone up. They are a match made in hell…. (Codependent) Even if they don’t bang it out. I don’t care… It is fun to creep myself out though. If Jamie Macari is in charge still at 544 Victoria st. just don’t rent there. Think of him as “pain in the *** Jesus” with all the all-mighty Tumeric!
What are the keys to honest relationships?
- Openness – I mean real openness. Not open to charging at someone with a full head of anger.
- Readiness – Some people don’t know openness is going to expose you to someone else’s flaws. Get ready, because we are human beings in a nihilistic downward world. So open your ears. Get ready to hear some messed up stuff.
- Space – Especially if you live together. Give each other space and with that time as well. Process your thoughts about the person you know. Decide if you are freaked out or not… Again though everyone has weird stuff like relatives with poor boundaries, toxic abusive family cultures we got to end or maybe you have been living on a downward track since 19. Either way, we find a through it, if we are actually dedicated to honesty. If we judge someone and toss them out every time we get honesty. Then we don’t deserve love, to begin with. Space is good, repetitive romantic alienation is bad.
You know what will help you to prepare for honesty? Kill your optimism with negativity. Break your entitlement by being poor. Suspend the assumption that everyone has had the privilege of a happy childhood. It is fewer and farther in between these days! Egalitarian relationships are messy, but they are also the best kind of relationship there is. My boyfriend is Kaylib, I visit him down towards the Rez. I love how his brain works. I genuinely think he is the most interesting person. He also bugs me at times but it is part of us. ❤
Check out my Facebook video on Fragmentation:
To: #KingstonOntario #BayofQuinte #QuinteWest #BellevilleOntario #Napane #Tyendinega #LoyalistCollege #Seneca #StLawrenceCollege.
Subject: The never-ending #Libertarian story. “#IdiditbecauseFreedom arguments!”
“I did it because of freedom! ”
1. I infected you because of freedom
2. I took your water and monopolized it for my business because of #Freedom !
3. I got you sick and killed your community because of freedom!
4. I harmed you because #Capitalism
5. #GobacktoChina because of my Freedom.
Listen to a line that has been drawn whether people like it or not. I am here to tell you I am a Left Nationalist, a Canadian #Socialist and a member of the mandatory #Diversity movement. #Americans you do not have the right to harm our healthcare system. You do not have the right to skip over borders and you do not have the right to #infect us with your rampant divisions and harmfully simplistic ideologies. #GTFO start #SocialDistancing and remember there is more than a legal duty to #Morality.
If #Conservatives in Canada are taking precautionary measures than so to can #Libertarians in the #USA.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
I got people on the Grant Cardone Self-help train and I can tell them to jump off if I want. I say this because I feel the man has gone insane. He is talking about fighting the government to re-open his business and how everyone who got unemployment was an unloyal person. inner Screamings of morality as your audience and reader
Response to Retail Sales Plunge.
“HEY DUMBASS ELITIST! PEOPLE GOT TO EAT!”
Instead of “Be Obsessed or Be Average”. How about be insane or be moral? Where is his common sense? Where are his ethics at? Who does he see himself as? I see a person with no heart who doesn’t care. That is why I am 100% not endorsing Grant Cardone as an author & motivational sales speaker.
At this time I say we recognize the times he inspired us as a motivational comrade. While denouncing the ethics of the man. Essentially let’s grant Grant his legendary status and then move on with our attention. There is more than bottom-line logic. There is integrity, community & environment.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Hey guys, let’s start being practical, and let’s start being moral. I am Ashton Deroy I graduated from Loyalist College. I have a Business Diploma and a Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communications. Here is some Capitalist Sales Logic I won’t conform to for ethical reasons.
- You can replace a quality competitor product with an inferior product by way of Sales & Marketing – This is not Utilitarian, practical, or even generally reasonable. That is why I had trouble selling Shaw Cable products in Telemarketing. In areas, our competitors had genuinely better products and we were outdated. Everything from the telemarketing outward was outdated in Shaw Cable comparable to Telus in certain areas of Canada around 2016.
- You should never take a handout – Every handout is reduced to Socialism in the brain of a Capitalist. As a Liberal Socialist, I argue that you use the best system for the situation to ensure the health & well being of people. It felt surreal listening to a guy who buys and sells apartment buildings talk about how he will fight the government and shame everyone who is poor. Rather than encourage resiliency and morality. Something that would make good content and no one would blame him for.
- Always bidding for the cheaper solution – Never looking at issues deeper than a bottom line. I am not afraid to talk about in a job setting that if a call center seating layout is resulting in sexual harassment of an employee. Then I believe in 100% modifying the seating arrangement. That is just common sense. You know what? We had one plan for the layout today and now we have to modify that plan. To: Capitalists & Communists, “Absolute efficiency is an insane and indignant unachievable concept.” Communities have more than 1 bottom line.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
This post will be censored with more ethical language in a bit*** . I do want it to break through though that I take Civility, mental health, and #SuicideAwareness seriously.
Since completing a Business Diploma while looking at Social & Sustainability issues. Then getting trained in CannSell and SmartServe as well as Suicide Prevention. I now believe I can be an ethical friend for someone.
So if you want to talk about mental health. We can talk. Just know I will behave ethically in Conversation. To some people this a calming thing. To have a friend behave a moral guide. I have had multiple moral guides as friends. I do believe it is something we can do for each other that helps to make the world a better place.
Also, shout out to my Grandma. I think mental health dialogues were an idea I got from my Grandma Pat. Anyways I find moral friends to be a calming concept. I always mention my love for some of the Mormon culture in my family. I do think the Mormon religious culture was where I developed some of my Community & moral values. Even if some of it evolved with my academic life.
Email me at Ashtonderoy@gmail.com if you need to talk.
Click here to learn more
This might be an issue you are passionate about if you read my blog. Please learn more about this message and act now. I am extending the reach of this message to my readers who may be concerned about Queer Cultural preservation in Toronto. I personally operate with the idea of an integrated culture, but some do not have that privilege. Please click and share the message.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook.
I am sorry but if it wasn’t for my complete ignorance in perception to Mohawk Political culture I wouldn’t of picked up this Political theory book. Admittedly had I known the contents of this book I would not have bought it. This is going to be less of a quantifiable review and more of an emotional review. Sometimes we flip the script and just get real on this website.
An intimate relationship has me bias to materials: My feelings are that I am glad my boyfriend isn’t a fundamental Native Sovereigntess. In fact, he might be marginalized by Political Native Soverigntests. For those who don’t know Traditional Native sovereignty values would likely reduce my relationship to nothing more than a member and an outsider. / That was very dehumanizing. I was very happy recently when my boyfriend said: “My culture is anime and video games.” Not just because it was a silly statement by a free spirit. It also reminds me that in spite of his cultural heritage he sets his own values and he doesn’t have to choose a culture or values where we will both be marginalized. I’m still just a Socialist and he is probably still deciding what he is.
Will I finish the book? This is one of those times where if I pick up a book I might as well finish it. Not that I am glad of having read it. I am not… Just because if you’ve started to understand some of these issues. It is worth continuing to understand these complex issues. That is my review. If you are a Pluralist Indigenous, mixed indigenous, or of descendence of Loyalist setters this book might make you feel a bit down and even depressed. We identify as a family of Mohawk people & French Loyalist Settlers. Ultimately this is worth knowing.
“I bet on not reccomending the book before I finished reading it. I immediately changed my mind” Ashton Deroy commentary
Sustainable Development goal. For Pluralism to exist with Indigenous people: Page 119 could change my opinion on the book greatly. Especially in looking at things like Blood Quantum in relationship to Indigenous persons and how offensive that is. One thing I definitely care about is being diplomatic in relationship to marginalized people. It also makes me recognize that some people treat the Indian act and Mohawk Culture as more of an unserious novelty. For Pluralism to exist we must respect their traditions and point of view. On page 119 you can see a prime example of two people deciding to deny each other their Indigenous heritage one from the rude position of bureaucracy the other from feelings of marginalization and victimization from being denied rights from their legal Indian status card. My position with my social circle remains if you claim to be indigenous I pay respect to that. However, a position of duty related to potential jobs may put me in a place similar to this. I definitely don’t want to make anyone feel alienated from their heritage and point of view. The respectable thing to do is treat their views as legitimate and develop some respect for their point of view so that you can speak as equals even if not the same. Even if executing duty. I think had considerations of been paid for duty of job position & ethnology of everyone involved. The situation would have gone better.
I changed my mind I will now give this book a shout out and recommendation. Mohawk Interupts by Audra Simpson Click here.
Related Link but more academic.